- The radio’s gone, and already I’m sleeping properly again.
- I reported another drug dealer to the police, and they threatened my freedom. Even my life. That is normal. They run it.
- I can safely say that I have never taken an illegal substance in my life, but our police would like me better if I did. Never used a Pro. Never stolen. Never broken the law, apart from self defence. Never abused Children. Never been a poof. Etc. Etc.
- Suddenly the homosexuals at the i newspaper want a Church for themselves. Today’s edition. Presume a re-written Bible also. (Yes they are very pro poof/s, and ex men only writers. I went to school with Fiona Fullerton?)
- Why are buildings nearer the equator more likely to collapse? I don’t know, but they do. Centrifugal forces? The heat?
- Pleased to see Olives growing in India. (cnn.com)
- Boston “bombing suspects received welfare”. Probably why they did it. This is a very unfair world that the BBC and it’s subsidiary CNN have created.
- Has anyone bothered to go and speak to the young fellow who is in charge of North Korea yet? Find out what it’s all about? If he drops a nuclear bomb they’ll probably wonder why later. Find out first. Blessed are the peace makers.
- Interestingly. Since I got rid of the radio, God’s getting his messages over again.