Every muslim Is A Thief: (If they want it they can take it, but not from each other)
They are considered a curse if they don’t emigrate to other lands for the purpose. It is their duty to do so. Spending money on their own people in muslimlands is a sin against Muhammud. Thus the Shah of Iran was deposed for trying modernise Iran at the expense of the money distributed to muslim who emigrate to spread their evil filth. They use it to buy you out, and kill you if they can’t, whilst you feed their poor in their own nations.
My God says their children will be killed before their eyes, and they will flee back to their own lands, where they will be hunted down and killed anyway. Correct God. Their crime is beyond description by it’s evil enormity. I believe that is an army from heaven who will deal with this though ?
I think many Jehovahs witnesses are muslim also. ??????
1. Can Muslims Steal?
It isn’t stealing when it’s taken from an unbeliever. … Not only did Muhammad take much of the town’s possessions and land, but he actually had the tribe’s treasurer, …
There is much more in the Koran about this, but the searches don’t work any more. They’ve blocked much of the evil book off to searching.
The long and the short of it is – If they want it, it is legal by Koran law to take it, except from arabs. Themselves in other words. In which case it is stealing. And believe me they take everything. The kora says it is essential that they emigrate to other lands and take them over, as it is Allah’s will that only arabs exist. It’s like the rules about women’s rights. Policed to extreme, but in other lands only in secret. How much longer.
Koran 8. The Spoils
68. Were it not for a predetermined decree from God, an awful punishment would have afflicted you for what you have taken.
69. So consume what you have gained, legitimate and wholesome; and remain conscious of God. God is Forgiving and Merciful.
70. O prophet! Say to those you hold prisoners, “If God finds any good in your hearts, He will give you better than what was taken from you, and He will forgive you. God is Forgiving and Merciful.”
71. But if they intend to betray you, they have already betrayed God, and He has overpowered them. God is Knowing and Wise.
72. Those who believed, and emigrated, and struggled in God’s cause with their possessions and their persons, and those who provided shelter and support-these are allies of one another. As for those who believed, but did not emigrate, you owe them no protection, until they have emigrated. But if they ask you for help in religion, you must come to their aid, except against a people with whom you have a treaty. God is Seeing of what you do.
73. As for those who disbelieve, they are allies of one another. Unless you do this, there will be turmoil in the land, and much corruption.
74. Those who believed, and emigrated, and struggled for God’s cause, and those who gave shelter and support-these are the true believers. They will have forgiveness, and a bountiful provision.
This is from another version of the koran on line. Same passage, supposidly?
Never has there been a creed so evil.
68 It has not been for any prophet to take captives until he hath slaughtered in the land! Ye wish to have the goods of this world, but God wishes for the next, for God is mighty, wise! 69 Were it not for a book from God that had gone before, there would have touched you, for that which ye took, a mighty punishment. 70 Eat of what spoils ye have taken, what is lawful and good; and fear God, verily, God is forgiving and merciful. 71 O thou prophet, say to such of the captives as are in your hands, ‘If God knows of any good in your hearts, he will give you better than that which is taken from you, and will forgive you; for God is forgiving and merciful.
72 But if they desire to betray thee,- they have betrayed God before! But He hath given you power over them; for God is knowing, wise! 73 Verily, those who believe and have fled and fought strenuously with their wealth and persons in God’s way, and those who have given refuge and help, these shall be next of kin to each other. But those who believe, but have not fled, ye have naught to do with their claims of kindred, until they flee as well. But if they ask you for aid for religion’s sake, then help is due from you, except against a people between whom and you there is an alliance; for God on what ye do doth look.
64 And those who misbelieve, some of them are next of kin to others-unless ye act the same there will be sedition in the land, and great corruption.
75 Those who believe and have fled and fought strenuously in. God’s cause, and those who have given a refuge and a help, those it is who believe; to them is forgiveness and generous provision due. 76 And those who have believed afterwards and have fled and fought strenuously with you; these too are of you, but blood relations are nearer in kin by the Book of God. Verily, God all things doth know.