The Ten Commandments
- You shall have none other Gods but me.
- You shall not make any graven images, or bow down to such. Etc., Because God says he is a jealous God.
- You shall not take God’s name in vain.
- You shall keep the Sabbath. Includes all your family, workers and staff.
- Honour your father and your mother.
- You must not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness. (Against your neighbour Etc.)
- You shall not covet your neighbours house, wife, or servant, or his maid or his ass, or anything that is his.
Apart from working on the Sabbath (In the past) I can safely say I have kept all the Commandments. (We should end Sabbath working)
There are other commandments of course. Also important.
- Saint Peter (Andrew’s Brother Simon Son of John (Johnah))
- (Peter’s Brother. They were from Bethsaida)
- James (Brother of John. Sons of Zebedee)
- Judas (Son of James. Given by other names in other Bible texts)
- Judas Iscariot (Simon’s Son. Simon Who?)
- Matthew (The Publican)
- James (The Son of Alpheus)
- Simon (Called Zelotes. The Canaanite)
- Matthias was later chosen, by vote, to replace Judas Iscariot, thereby returning the number of disciples to twelve again.