Realise that you are involved in a one sided war of chaos. Take it seriously? ‘Course they do.
No matter what muslims say, and the book teaches them to lie as required, usually preceded by the words I do this for Allah, (Satan actually – father of lying) this is what they practice. Other places in their book instruct them to take anything, and if necessary to kill for it, because they are God’s chosen people, it says. (Only in their dreams)
At a glance you might be fooled into thinking it’s specific to wars, but note; the believers in this tripe think God parted the Red sea for them, and killed most of Moses Israelites. The entire book is porkies, but it is their hope. False hope, but hope to them.
The quran ‘spoils’
69. So enjoy what you have gotten of booty in war, lawful and good, and be afraid of Allah. Certainly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
70. O Prophet! Say to the captives that are in your hands: “If Allah knows any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
72. Verily, those who believed, and emigrated and strove hard and fought with their property and their lives in the Cause of Allah as well as those who gave (them) asylum and help, – these are (all) allies to one another. And as to those who believed but did not emigrate (to you O Muhammad ), you owe no duty of protection to them until they emigrate , but if they seek your help in religion, it is your duty to help them except against a people with whom you have a treaty of mutual alliance, and Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.
73. And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah – chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world to make victorious Allah’s Religion of Islamic Monotheism), there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).
74. And those who believed, and emigrated and strove hard in the Cause of Allah (Al-Jihad), as well as those who gave (them) asylum and aid; – these are the believers in truth, for them is forgiveness and Rizqun Karim (a generous provision i.e. Paradise).
75. And those who believed afterwards, and emigrated and strove hard along with you, (in the Cause of Allah) they are of you. But kindred by blood are nearer to one another regarding inheritance in the decree ordained by Allah. Verily, Allah is the All-Knower of everything.
Is it little wonder the heavens call them SCUM. Of course I’ve met Saint Peter and heard him say it first hand. Interestingly if Christ and Saint Peter walked into a mosque and made themselves known (Not that they would) muslims would have to deny them any importance, because they give them no importance. (Token appeasement to Christianity only, by saying Christ may have been a bit of a prophet) Think about that seriously. They’ve committed themselves to that being a fact, which is why even after he returns Christ will have to destroy their armies, and bring their nations under his name by threat of ‘utter destruction’. It’s worth noting that such is the ingrained false religion that when released from the bottomless pit after 1,000 years Satan will still have a few of their descendants following.